Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas in Palawan!!!

President and Sister Ostler dressed as Santa and Mrs. Claus. I'm so grateful to them for taking such good care and loving their missionaries when they are so far from home! Elder Lambert loved the Christmas festivities and I'm sure it's made it a little easier to be away for the first time.
I'm assuming this is Elder Lambert's Zone??
All of the missionaries got an apron with an "Elder" tag on it. Something I'm sure Tanner will keep for the rest of his life.
For dinner they had lechon (cooked pig)

Games!!
Many of the Filipino missionaries don't have scriptures. Only paperbacks and some only have a bible. An awesome lady named Julie Hess worked tirelessly raising funds to purchase enough quads to make sure the entire mission has their own set. I'm sure the missionaries were THRILLED!!!
Lechon
I'm sure they all got very excited seeing the pig coming in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment