Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A short one

Hello world. How are you all? I hope ya'll are doing well. This week was transfer week, and guess what happened!? Haha nothing. Elder Webster and I are still together. No problem at all! We have fun together haha. We had a pretty good week though. Last Monday and Tuesday was a little bit crazy but that is okay. We have been doing better at the whole finding thing. We have some new investigators who are actually from other provinces here in the Philippines. We have been focusing on finding men to teach so it is a little easier for us, and they always just like turn into us teaching girls!? Hindi ko alam and problema jan, seguro gwuapo si Elder Webster hahah. So yeah... We are trying to build a teaching pool. Sister Maricel didn't come to church this week. She promised she would... but it turned into her just disappearing again. We don't know where she is, but we are going to teach her this week hopefully. 

So I know my email kind of stinks, I will get back on between tonight and tomorrow, there is some Koreon lady kicking me off to use this computer so yeah. here are some pics of us working with some members. Don't worry, you will all hear from me soon!



-- 
Elder Lambert
Philippines, Manila Mission, Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment